Sunday, December 22, 2013

Birthday Party Fun with Elmo and Friends!

It's been a long time since I have posted. When school starts I tend to get tunnel vision. The things I had so much time to do during the Summer become few and far between. My son, Easton, is turning 2 tomorrow and we had a little get together at our house today. While surfing the net over the last few days and trying to find creative ways to decorate for the party, I came across some  poms to make. They turned out so cute and are so easy that I had to share. I made these the same way as before with the exception of the size of tissue paper I used. I then created the faces with construction paper and just taped them on. Easton was so excited when he saw the Sesame Street characters hanging from the ceiling!








We plan on taking them down and putting them up in Easton's room so he can see Elmo every day.



One last picture before I leave...a picture of the birthday boy with his Elmo cookie cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment