Thursday, August 8, 2013

Let the cleaning begin!

Well, the day is here! Today is the day that I look forward to the least when it comes to teaching. It is time to get organized and ready for a new school year. By the time June is here every school year, I get so anxious to start my summer that I throw everything up on the counters and give it no thought until NOW! The beginning of my school year always starts like this.....
Yep, that's my classroom! If that's what you call this unorganized, disastrous mess that I walked into this morning. Now I get to spend the next few weeks sorting through, cleaning, dusting and pretty much doing everything that I should be doing at home. Needless to say, my family will not be seeing much of me in the near future! So the pretty decorations and all the great ideas I got off of pinterest will have to wait. Hopefully I will have some  pictures to post of a beautiful, neatly organized classroom very soon! For now, I thought I would share some of the things I put on my classroom walls last school year.



Let the cleaning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment